Hello! My name is Scott Lucht
I develop custom websites and small applications for businesses. I specialize in security, automation, optimization and specialized apps.
I have a bachelor’s degree in Information Systems Security and have over 11 years’ experience designing and deploying networks, web servers, applications and IP phone systems.
I have nearly 21 years’ experience designing and building a variety of specialized web applications and APIs using various technologies.
I love learning new technologies and experiencing new ways to accomplish everyday tasks. I strive to master whatever it is I'm currently working on. I don't simply pick a framework or system because I know it, I research to find the best fit and figure out how to master and improve it. Sometimes it means learning new technologies, and sometimes it means rolling my own. I learn and adapt quickly to a variety of situations.
- Extensive knowledge of PHP, vanilla JS, jQuery and CSS web applications
- Various web development frameworks / libs such as jQuery, Bootstrap, Symfony
- Extensive knowledge of MySQL/MariaDB/SQLite/MSSQL/ODBC/pgSQL/ProvideX
- Google PageSpeed Insights, GTMetrix and website SEO optimization
- Social Media and pay-per-click optimization
- Automation and data processing apps in Python, C++, C# and PowerShell
- Designing, deploying and securing all types of network systems including web servers (iis/apache/nginx) and active directory
- IDS / Firewall systems & appliances including WatchGuard, Sonicwall, HP and Cisco
- DNS, IIS, cPanel, DirectAdmin, Plesk and many other webhost management systems
- Extensive knowledge in email systems, configuration and especially sending automated email
- Cloud computing services such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform
- Real Estate Transaction Standard (RETS) development and maintenance of large scale read-heavy databases
- Hyper-V, Azure Directory Services, Sage 100 and much more
Interested in my skill set? Contact me via the contact page, or on my Facebook page